After all the chaos and upheaval we’ve seen in our country these past few weeks that threatens to tear apart the very fabric of our republic and the church, we have come to a place in our lives where we must ask ourselves the question, What do I believe?
That’s right. What do I believe?
• What am I willing to die for?
• What is the mission and calling of my life?
• What means the most to me?
• And what truth will I not compromise on?
Or, as Martin Luther said when commanded to recant his beliefs to save his life, “Here I stand, I can do no other, so help me God.”
So let me ask you, what do you believe about the times in which we live?
What Do I Believe About the Future of America and the Church?
I can’t speak for you, but I can tell you with confidence what I believe about the future. And it is summed up in seven short points.
• I believe we are entering the end times.
• I believe things will get very bad in the US over the next two years.
• I believe inflation is a certainty.
• I believe there will be shortages of food, gas, etc.
• I believe we will face persecution as Christians.
• I believe there is a great possibility of civil war.
• And I believe we must prepare spiritually right now!
And since I believe these things, I will once again implore you, as the church, the Bride of Christ, to consider a deeper commitment to Him than ever before. In 2021 (or until He comes), consider following Him this way:
• Consider opening your home for Bible study this year.
• Consider getting together with others for Bible study, fellowship, and prayer.
• Consider creative ways to teach your children about the “exceeding riches of His grace” in Christ.
• And, if you don’t feel compelled to “Go” for the gospel, then consider bringing the lost to you (both home and church) to make disciples of them.
Ask yourself the same question: What do I believe? And pray we have the faith to see this journey to the end.
Our Latest Posts: